Raw sheabutter comes from plateaus of High Guinea below the mountainous chain of Fouta Djalon and benefits from the alluvia brought by the Tinkisso River, tributary
of Niger, which takes its source there.
This combination of climate, soil nature and geographical location allows the shea tree of the plateaus of High Guinea to produce a fruit with the exceptional content of
In order to preserve its virtues and to restore you intact, sheabutter is not refined, neither deodorized, nor bleached and without preservative.
This sheabutter is Premium: fresh and manufactured during the current year.
This guarantees the quality and the conservation of its properties, vitamins,…
Objectives in Guinea
- To set up a structure which allows accompanying sheanuts collectors
- To ensure the traceability of the products at each stage of the production
MEANS / MATERIALS
- To provide the hardware requirement to the production
- To build zones dedicated to the biological and faitrade production (drying and storage zones)
- To commit on a purchase price higher than local market
- To set up a development fund to perennialize the activity and to allow a medical and social improvement